Lil Wayne is the worst "rapper" ever to hit radio stations.
Granted before Lil Wayne hit main-stream and actually wrote down his raps
He has some "crack" metaphors. Underground Lil Wayne didn't let shit get to his head...Now that Lil Wayne hit main-stream radio,
he's been tormenting real Hip Hop heads with his
sloppy ass rhymes... To quote a few..
"Get on my level you can't get on my level
You will need a space shuttle or a ladder thus forever"
First of all that's not even proper grammar...That's pretty much all I have to say about that one..
"However I'm better if not now then never
Don't you ever fix your lips unless you 'bout to suck my dick bitch
Swallow my words, taste my thoughts
And if it's too nasty, spit it back at me
Two more inches I'da been in that casket
According to the doctor I could've died in traffic"
I'm sorry...What? What does you swallowing my nut have to do with dying in traffic?
"Bounce right back on them bitches like Magic
Abracadabra I'm up like Viagra
I should do this shit for my +click+ like +Adam Sandler+
I control hip hop and I'ma keep it on my channel"
If you control Hip Hop, then there is seriously something wrong with my ears..The only thing you got going for you is your beats, (which you don't even make)..So in reality, you really are wack, and your only semi-cool because sixteen year olds,drool over your catchy lyrics. Your lyrics are so simplistic that any feeble minded person can understand them. Real Hip Hop requires dissection in which you have to repeatedly listen to a track to fully understand its meaning. I find myself saying 'WHAT?!" after listening to your lyrics out of pure disgust.
I'm done...
Thanks to Yahaira and Dory

2 comments:
yes, lil wayne sucks quite a bit, but i wouldn't call him the worst rapper ever. i would give that delicious award to p. diddy/puff daddy/poppa diddy pop, whatever he calls himself now-a-days.
with lyrics like..
Yeah livin the raw deal, three course meals
Spaghetti, fettucini, and veal
But still, everything's real in the field
And what you can't have now, leave in your will
did he really need to explain what he had for dinner? and how can you leave something on your will that you don't have?
smh. lil wayne has been rapping since he was about 8. he's been a hit in the south since he was 16. he doesnt write, he freestyles, just like the worshipped "jay z". and if he wasnt a good rapper, he wouldnt be as filthy rich as he is now. i feel some hateration coming off of your tablet..i guess people cant handle that jay z is just getting old and he's been beat at his own game. wayne is a musical and business genius, if he wasnt - he wouldnt be obsessed over like he is now. give credit when credit is due!
Post a Comment