Dear Signs,
no restrictions, I'm delivering it straight from my heart, transferred to text. can't say it verbally, wish I could say it mentally, instead I type it, I hope it makes a break to your reality.
no restrictions, I'm tied to u , I'm vital & your my signs, it may sound corny, but this is how i make-love to you, I'll take you how ever I can, this is my confession, you are forever my first intention.
I adore you, admire you, I romance you from a distance. You are my treasure forever kept marked w/ an "X". not a crush, not puppy love, this word has yet to be invented, this word that I feel, I feel for you.
Happiness, cannot be delivered w/ false hopes, w/ false fears. I'm not artificial, I'm superstitious, don't split a pole when you walk w/ me, loyalty means the world to me. follow me, I'll follow you, believe in me, no imitation, this is my dedication
no restrictions, don't bar me from loving you, because w/ out you, I'm lost. Romantic love - inevitable, I'm a G - its non-intentional. all jokes aside, if you leave me.. I'll be invalid. on a tightrope I'm un-balanced, you are my equilibrium.
you gotta be amazin.. to last this long - to have me on the deepest level - to be loved un-conditionally, for me to profess my love easily on this public view. Birds-eye I'm crazy about you
This ain't a love story, its a true story.
Ask about me
Love
Vital
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment