Thursday, March 5, 2009

Revolt




and...still i..m concrete dreamin'


my eyes are gleamin' / when a glimpse of my future


parades thru my mind / i stay pressed on rewind


i try to stay on point, trying to reach my gold mine


and...so I was told. . .


I was BOLD, say word


take a look into what molds me


skin and muscle, dare to tussle


its true I am known to HUSTLE


with the loyalty invested in me


survival of the fittest - can't resist but you can't digest me


...and you call me


an asshole, arrogant, obnoxious


could it be that I am a criminal of my own mind


let me know, odviously I am blind


all I FEEL is the wind - clear up against my face


freedom at last, I'm not a prisoner of my own case..



...and I shouted REVOLT


it's all about control...


feeble minds / raise up and find your souls


find the roots that led to your man-kind


fcuk the politics - religion is a bunch of false concepts


almighty, thats right


...and then she thought


sat down - all distraught


no rules to follow


just follow your HEART

No comments: