Thursday, March 5, 2009

I am Legend


Honestly, I could do with out the bullshit at this time in my life. Tired of dealing with bullshit ass females who just talk out the side of their mouth, but don't ever live up to the bullshit that they say. Since turning 25, I guess you can say I've turned a new leaf, a whole new shade of color. I've grown from one mentality to the next. Not only am I confident in my own skin, but I've come to realize how good of a catch I am. Not only as far as relationship wise, but as a friend, professional and colleague.

Real recgonizes real. The people who have mad a significant impact on my life - are still pro-active in my life for a reason. Everyone who crosses our path were meant to come. We were meant to interact and we were meant to look into one's eyes. Whether it be emotionally or physically. I'm so happy that I've met the good and the bad. The bad you may question as to why I'd be thankful, but the reason is because something that may seem Bad to you at first always transforms into something positive. Whether because it was a lesson, which made you stronger, or a situation that made you wiser, or even a new situation that arose from that bad thing. Everything happens for a reason, and nothing lasts for ever.

Love
Vital

No comments: